Friday, January 4, 2008

Chinese language - summershanghai

By SummerDreams
One summer noon in a vast and breezing forest
I was wearied from wondering and went to rest
And slide into a slumber, it sounded so soothing
To pillow my shaking mineral water bottle
Reclining there a most curious dream

I dreamt that I never lived in the metropolis
But moved and settled forever in the forest
In a wooden house at the core of the fairyland
Baking pancakes with my missing grandmama
Or picking flowers as many as the little stars
With plump bears, grasshoppers and cats
Who knock at my door on Sunday mornings
And I would be just as little as I would like to be
Never growing up or living in such a haste

But I was awakened to know the truth that
I did grow up, long before this very slumber
So soothing in the Forest Park!
And so I looked up high
Clearly toward the trees-pitched sky
And shouted, ��Hey, I am awakened!��
At the top pitch of my voice
While the squirrels were squeaking around the bench
Where I had dreamed a good dream.

Chinese language

No comments: